Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Good Things are back!

When Martha redesigned her website, I was totally missing the "Good Things" section. So this morning when I check my e-mail, I was happy to see that Martha said they were back! And now they are all in nice categories and everything. Since I have a few swaps going now, I won't do it for a few months, but I will host a Martha Good Things Swap. I did one on craftster a while back and it was great! I've been wanting to do another one, but I don't want to host one on craftster. That's just too much for me. Anyway, just keep an eye out. I think it would be fun with all the martha loving blog peeps. I can't believe I just wrote peeps and it's not even Easter. Oh my.

Anyway, my house is out of control. Since John works for a school, he is home for the summer. My schedule with Isaiah feels all out of whack. He's not been going to bed until 9 (and his bedtime is 7), waking up at 8 something and not taking a nap until 12. This seriously puts a cramp into my crafting. Isaiah, get your act together. Mommy doesn't like this!!!!

So, thanks for all your laughs, and sympathy about me putting my pictures on CD. Let's see what the disk holds for today's pictures. Oh, yes. Isaiah "strawberry picking" in NY.
Not thinking this through, clearly, I dressed Isaiah in a white shirt. Doh. Let's just say more strawberries made it into his mouth than in the bucket. Oh, and on the way home, the strawberry flat was next to Isaiah in the car. He had slept most of the way home, but when he woke up, I turned around to see him picking strawberries up from the flat and eating them. He was totally covered in red! Ah, fun times.


And a picture of the Hudson River and Catskills at sunset from Mills Mansion. I love that place!
Now, I could clean up or craft. Since John's napping, I think I'll craft ;)

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to look for those good thing :)

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest strawberry thief I've seen all day! What a cutie pie!

lera said...

Those are cute pix of Isaiah. And funny that he woke up to eat more strawberries in the car. Little stinker. I guess he really loves his strawberries.

I'll have to check the MS website. I haven't seen it yet.

Anina said...

Such fun photos. I would totally participate in a "Good Things" swap.

Berber said...

I love that strawberry drooly face :)

Chara Michele said...

That swap sounds interesting! If you do decide to do another one, I might join in.

Such cute pictures of Isaiah... strawberries sound yummy right now!

African Kelli said...

What a sweetheart. And please count me in for that swap! Sounds like such a great time. I hope your summer is going very well Katie!

Heidijayhawk said...

great pics and i can't wait for the good things swap!

LeeAnn said...

I was surprised to see signs at the u-pick strawberry farms that didn't allow children! Strawberry picking is a favorite memmory of mine as a child.

Anonymous said...

oh how cute! i need to check out all the good things, too. not that i don't have too much going already...

Breanna said...

Cute pictures! Your last picture is motivating me to plan a little picnic. We need to make it over to some of the mansions this summer.

Jennifer said...

I have to get a couple of those shirts for my crew!

Anonymous said...

dear katie
i know how you feel. Isaiah is so cute! I am a mom of four, johnathan, paige, elijah and summer and they are all home from school. my dh is a cook and works nights soo everyone is under my feet now.
hugs
Kate in michigan
http://homemakerkate2.blogspot.com

Me and Him said...

definately looks like more strawberries were being eaten than going into the bucket.

Ohh can't wait to hear more about the good things swap.

Anonymous said...

Cute pics!