Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A gift for you!



So life has been crazy since I started this class. The house is a mess, I've done absolutely no sewing, and I think I've never studied this much in my life. And this is only for one class. I think this is partly due to the fact that it is a summer class and so everything is just packed into 6 short weeks. The only other thing I've been doing besides studying (well and playing a lot of baseball with Isaiah), is swapping a lot of fabric. It's kind of getting on the obsessive compulsive side! So many cute fabrics! If you look at my post about swapping, there is a link to the flickr group. It's private now, and I think you have to ask for admission into it now. I've received a lot of my favorite Flea Market Fancy fabric from this swap and it's been so exciting to look at the mail box everyday!

Speaking of fabric, Fabric.com was nice enough to offer my dear blog readers a coupon for $5 off your next purchase. It is good from June 17th to June 24th, just enter "blogseekatiesew" at checkout. You could get yourself some of my newest favorite fabric Lantern Bloom by Laura Gunn. Isn't it pretty? They also have a whole section of fabrics for under $5 a yard. I highly recommend fabric.com. I've ordered from them in the past and they ship quickly and have so many great fabrics in stock. Don't say I didn't warn you!

4 comments:

Kristine Hanson said...

Katie, awesome deal for the 5.00! Even better if you spend 35.00 for free shipping so that woud be 30.00for free shipping!! FUN FUN! Good Luck swapping ;)

Needled Mom said...

I love the site as well and have ordered from there for years.

I'll bet you will be glad to be finished with classes and back to having some fun.

iSew said...

I think I'll avoid the swap thing. I don't need another vice, haha.

Good luck with that class!

Ariel said...

Katie, thanks for a fun swap! I received my fabric today and you are too sweet to include the red and aqua extras...thank you!!! I'm off to check out this fabric.com tip!! :)