Friday, May 14, 2010

I'm on the etsy blog!

Ok, ok, so I meant to show you some handmade goodness this week, but I just never got around to it. I was waiting on our new couch and starting to sort through, quite literally, thousands of vintage sheets for the vintage sheet swap I am hosting. Anyway, I wanted to share with you that my story is on the etsy blog today. It all came about when a friend I had played softball with in college contacted me after finding me on etsy. It was fun to catch up with her! I was a little nervous about sharing my story, but I figure it can't hurt, maybe it'll help someone else get through a difficult time. I love this picture of the three of us, this was (I think) before John's bone marrow transplant. Isaiah looks like a baby in this picture! John is probably plus 60 pounds and a lot of hair in this picture. Hopefully he'll get back there again soon!

Anyway, I swear I'll be back next week with goodies. Have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I love that picture of you guys too. I'm off to read the blog.

jessica said...

Nice article - thanks for sharing!

craftytammie said...

thanks for sharing your story! don't get buried alive under all those sheets ;)